The Bellevue 27 fireplace offers the beauty of burning logs with the efficiency of a gas fireplace. A cost-effective heating appliance, the Bellevue 27 combines ceramic glass and a circulating blower to provide added warmth to the home. Featuring a five-piece, hand-painted oak log set, the Bellevue 27 provides the beauty and warmth of a wood fire and the cleanliness of gas. Three Decorative Accent Trim kits complement the look and feel of any décor while easy to use controls offer flame and heat at the touch of a button.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Choose from two full front façades that provide a clean finished appearance (required).
- Optional decorative accent trims available to match the look of your existing décor.
- Black interior creates a stark contrast for the yellow dancing flames.
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Optional hand-held and wall mounted remote controls available for all models.
- 20 year limited warranty.
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior
Iron Rail BV
Full-Featured Remote Control
Wireless Wall Mounted Control