The Bellevue 32 gas fireplace insert is an easy and cost-effective way to transform your existing wood fireplace into a modern heating appliance. Enjoy the heritage and heat of warming by the fire without the hassle of chopping wood or the expense of a complete fireplace overhaul.
- Five oak timber logs, hand-painted for a detailed finish.
- Black interior creates a stark contrast for the yellow dancing flames.
- Burn technology that provides the flame pattern and glow of an authentic wood fire.
- Three decorative trims available to add a bit of character to your living space.
- Equipped with a built-in safety barrier that meets 2015 requirements without interrupting the view of the fire.
- Maintain a comfortable temperature in your room with the Hi / Low feature.
- An adjustable speed 140-CFM blower is included standard to help circulate warm air throughout your home.
Ease of Operation
- Easily accessed controls hidden on the side of the fireplace insert provide convenient access to controls without having to bend down and reach under the appliance.
- You won't have to lift more than a finger if you pair with one of our convenient wireless control options.
- The electronic ignition system is a fast and trouble-free way to light your fire.
- Battery backup system allows for a seamless transition and continued operation in the event of a power outage.
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior (Standard)
Iron Rail BV
Full-Featured Remote Control
Wireless Wall Mounted Control