The Bellevue 32 gas fireplace insert is an easy and cost-effective way to transform your existing wood fireplace into a modern heating appliance. Enjoy the heritage and heat of warming by the fire without the hassle of chopping wood or the expense of a complete fireplace overhaul.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Choose from two full front façades that provide a clean finished appearance (required).
- Optional decorative accent trims available to match the look of your existing décor.
- Black interior creates a stark contrast for the yellow dancing flames.
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Optional hand-held and wall mounted remote controls available for all models.
- 20 year limited warranty.
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior
Iron Rail BV
Full-Featured Remote Control
Wireless Wall Mounted Control