The Epic™ combines the timeless, enchanting appeal of a wood fire with the convenience and ease of gas. With customization opportunities and a huge bay window providing a mesmerizing view of the fire, the Epic integrates seamlessly into your exist- ing home décor. A sophisticated burn technology and a large heat exchanger efficiently produce and transfer heat. The Epic is sure to warm the body as well as the soul.
- Huge bay window provides wide-open viewing for a remarkable fire presentation.
- Heavy-duty steel construction ensures stability and durability.
- Integrated cast-iron heat exchanger for dependable, even heating.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Clean, simple lines and finished back allow for placement of stove in open spaces.
- No hearth pad required when installed a solid combustible surface or carpet with less than 1-1/2” pile.
- Variable speed blower with thermally activated switch to fine tune your heating needs.
- Several optional thermostat and on-off remote control kits are available for added convenience.
- 20 year limited warranty.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
**Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect over- all appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
||26,500 - 38,000
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Trim Finish for Epic
Black Trim Finish for Epic
Brushed Nickel Trim Finish for Epic