The Madison Park gas fireplace insert brings convenience and efficient heating to an existing wood-burning fireplace. Listed to fit zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park gas insert turns your standard wood burning fireplace into a cost-effective heat source that displays a realistic gas fire for brilliant warmth and ambiance.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Choose between several distinctive styles of accessory façades to match the look of your existing décor (required).
- Interior selections consist of black reflective porcelain or a variety of ceramic fiber liners (required).
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Full-function remote control included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting).
- 20 year limited warranty.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
||Madison Park 27
||18,000 - 25,000
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior
Proflame II Remote (Standard)