The Madison Park CD gas fireplace insert adds the convenience of gas with contemporary styling to an existing wood burning fireplace. Listed to fit small zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park CD turns your standard wood burning fireplace into a stylish and convenient heat source that you control with the press of a button..
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- State-of-the-art burn technology and glass floor media provide a stunning flame presentation.
- Choose between several distinctive styles of accessory façades to match the look of your existing décor (required).
- Interior selections consist of black reflective porcelain or a variety of ceramic fiber liners (required).
- Reflective black crushed glass media included with several optional colors available to customize the look
- Mood enhancing interior illumination with six distinctive settings.
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Full-function remote control included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting).
- 20 year limited warranty.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
||Madison Park CD 32
||23,000 - 34,000
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior
Reflective Blue Glass
Reflective Black Glass (Standard)
Proflame II Remote (Standard)