Take a look at the newer, bigger
Montlake™ 300 wood-burning insert. Stylish
and sensible, the Montlake™ 300 fireplace insert from the Country Collection
converts any fireplace to an efficient, clean-burning wood heater. Its elegant
design features an expansive ceramic glass panel that offers unobstructed views
of the fire and enhances the existing fireplace. Each EPA-certified insert
comes equipped with IronStrike’s innovative Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™), two
built in blowers and a cast iron heat exchanger system that maximizes heat output
to quickly deliver warmth to your living space. And with features like the precise one-touch control and smoke-reducing
air booster, reliability, efficiency, and technology come together to ensure
lasting comfort for your home.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean
and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable,
- Innovative Thermal Fin Technology™ (TFT) creates 32%
more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in
- 2 standard blowers operate on manual or automatic
- Heavy-gauge steel Top Warming Surface.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean
and efficient operation.
- Increased log length to 21”.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Improved flue connection for easy installation.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel
or Nickel allows customization to your style.
- Top warming surface with classic cast-iron or solid,
heavy-gauge steel options allow for easy customization.
- Stone Bracket kit.
*Square-feet heating capacities are
approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and
insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used,
appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how
the appliance is operated.
|Max Log Length
|Minimum Fireplace Width
|Minimum Fireplace Height
|Minimum Fireplace Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stove Door Trim
Black Stove Door Trim
Nickel Stove Door Trim
Brushed Nickel Stove Door Trim
Montlake Top Warming Surface
Cast Iron Stove Top
Steel Stove Top