- Spacious 2.1 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 20” logs.
- 76,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 1,000-1,800 square feet.
- Integrated air wash system helps keep the glass clean during use for an improved view of the fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Choice of surround panels to cover the surrounding fireplace opening (1-required).
- Optional decorative door faceplates in Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Optional nickel-plated surround kit screws for a finished nickel trimmed appearance
- Optional 160-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the insert into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
There are no downloads available.