- Spacious 2.1 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 20” logs.
- 76,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 1,200-2,000 square feet.
- Large rectangular door provides an expansive view of the burning fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Standard black pedestal base included.
- Optional 150-CFM blower with Dial-A-Temp speed control.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
There are no downloads available.